Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days of Christmas for Husband



So I wanted to do something special for Diego this year for Christmas so I decided to do the 12 days of Christmas. I found some great ideas on Pinterest and came up with some of my own, too! I thought it'd be nice to share, since the blogs I found were very helpful!


He'd been asking for sunglasses for a while now (for when he drives) and I happened to find a pair at Big Lots. The first day is the easiest because whatever you get, you just have to get one! So make it good.


Anything that comes in pairs works great for the second day. (And the fourth, and the sixth...and so on.) Also found the slippers at Big Lots.


You can never have to many beanies, right? I found some $2 beanies at WalMart that worked great.


These are my husband's favorite bag of chips. I got the smaller bags at $1 each.


The collage frame can work for almost any of the days. I found a lot that had 8 openings, but I already had something planned for 8, so the 5 opening frame worked out perfectly.


3 pairs. $7. And he needed some new socks.


Found a 7-in-1 function tool at WalMart. Actually, it said 8-in-1 but it was counting the keychain as a function. So on the box I crossed out 8 and put 7 instead and then wrote, "Keychain is NOT a tool." Hey, it works, right?


So maybe not the most useful, but crayons are always fun, right? You have to start getting creative with the bigger numbers. I actually bought dry-erase crayons for our little white board we have at home. I'm expecting some very artsy love notes now.


Like I said, you have to get creative.


This is a coupon good for a ten minute massage. By me.


I stole this one from a blog I found. It's not easy to find things that come in 11, but your husband can always use a little more love.


Ferrero Rocher makes a 12 count gift box of chocolates. Mine is in the shape of a heart, but they had some in the shape of trees as well.


The 12 days of Christmas is PERFECT for my husband because he is so impatient for Christmas to come, and this gives him a little something to look forward to each day for nearly 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment