Monday, March 17, 2014

Hannah's Beat Depression Boot Camp

Yesterday as I was driving Diego to the recruiters office, I asked him if he had any last words of advice for me. He told me that I should make little goals each day to help me with my depression and coping with being without my husband, who has been my safe place these last few months that my depression has gotten real bad again.

So I thought it would be a good idea to write my goals out on my blog, that way I will have more accountability.



Here are my "Hannah's Beat Depression Boot Camp" goals:

1. Read my scriptures and pray sincerely every day.
2. Finish the Book of Mormon in Portuguese (I have less that half way to go!)
3. Read to Lucia every day
4. Keep my surroundings clean and orderly
5. Exercise Monday through Friday (Zumba maybe??)
6. Learn how to cook something new every week

I think getting out of my pajamas every day should also be a goal, but I'll just keep that an unofficial one.



No comments:

Post a Comment